|Start Point:||North-east of Varrock.|
|Description:||The Bone man has a task for you that involves the killing of monsters..|
|Enemies to defeat:||
- You will need to find the Odd Old Man north-east of Varrock.
- You will be instructed to get a Monkey's Paw, Bear Ribs, Big Frog Leg, Giant Bat Wing, Unicorn Bone, Goblin Skull, Ram Skull, a Tinderbox, Oak logs, and seven Pots of vinegar.
Note: That these are not the regular bones that all of these monsters drop.
Getting the Items
|Item||How to obtain|
|Bear ribs||Dropped by Bears located south of Varrock.|
|Big frog leg||Dropped by Moss Giants in Brimhaven dungeon (Buy a Games necklace from Giles, rub it and teleport to Brimhaven dungeon).|
|Dropped by Zombie Monkeys roaming around Ape Atoll.|
|Dropped by Rams located at the Lumbridge Yak pen.|
|Goblin skull||Dropped by Goblins east of the Lumbridge teleport across the river.|
|Giant bat wings||Dropped by Giant Bats in the Taverley dungeon just past the ghosts.|
|Unicorn bone||Dropped by Unicorns located south of the Edgeville, north of Barbarian Village.|
|Pot of vinegar||Buy from Zaff in Varrock square.|
Finishing the Quest
- Once you get all of the bones you want to use them on the pots of vinegar.
- Go back to the Odd Old Man with a tinderbox and oak logs, and light his pot-boiler with the tinderbox.
- Use all of the bone in vinegars on the pot-boiler and give all of the bones to the Odd Old Man.
- 200k Prayer experience
- 75k Herblore & Cooking experience
- Ram Skull helm
- 50k cash
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.