|Examine text||It's a Divine spirit shield.|
| || |
A player wearing a divine spirit shield
There are multiple ways to obtain the Divine Spirit Shield. Methods include:
- Obtaining it from a Mystery box.
- Getting it as a rare drop from killing a player in a PvP world.
- Purchasing it from Soulsplit's Credit Shop.
- Purchasing it from another player.
- Attaching a divine sigil [Rare drop from the Corporal Beast] to a regular spirit shield.
The Divine Spirit Shield's main use is in PvP, Castle wars and Soul Wars, as noted above, is due to the fact that it deflects 30% of all incoming damage to a player. For every 30% drained 6% of the players prayer is drained which makes it easy for a player to Smite another player if they are using the Divine Spirit Shield.
The effects of the Divine Spirit Shield are easily counteracted by a simple Abyssal whip/Abyssal vine whip special attack. The abyssal whip special attack prevents the activation of the Divine Spirit Shield effect for up to 50 hits. A double special attack from the abyssal whip does not stack the effect, merely refreshing it.